Jack is the Business Development Manager (North America), for ROXUL Technical Insulation. ROXUL is a subsidiary of the international ROCKWOOL Group, a worldwide market leader on stone wool based solutions for thermal, acoustical, fire-safe, and sustainable insulation.Jack has been in the insulation industry for 7 years and his various roles have included responsibilities over business development, technical support, opportunity evaluation, product management, and specifications. Jack received his Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan Technological University and his MBA from the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London