Industrial Insulation Group
Industrial Insulation Group was formed in 2002 when The Calsilite Group and Johns Manville Corp. merged the manufacturing capabilities for several high-profile and widely used product lines that serve North American and global industrial insulation markets. The most recognizable brands from this collaborative effort are Thermo-12® Gold Calcium Silicate, Sproule WR-1200® Perlite and Super Firetemp® Fireproofing, all used in elevated-temperature processes and fireproofing in the refining, petrochemical, power generation, pulp and paper, and metals manufacturing industries.
Articles by Industrial Insulation Group
Johns Manville Industrial Insulation Group explains why there isn’t a single insulation on the market today that will provide optimal...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May04 Introduction to Corrosion - Adelaide
- May12 ACA - Protecting New Zealand Infrastructure - Auckland
- May15 Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies Conference and Exposition
- May18 ACA - Introduction to Corrosion - Perth
- May23 ACA - Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industries - Brisbane