Managing Director, CHLOR RID International, Inc., a global supplier of surface preparation testing and surface treatment products.
Educational background includes an undergraduate degree in chemistry and an MBA.
Over 30 years’ experience in the chemical, refining, petrochemical, and capital equipment industries with service in various U.S. and global assignments including sales, business development, marketing, and business management.
An active member of SSPC, NACE, ISO, API and ASTM. Author of papers on international chemical marketing, business development and technical issues, and speaker at industry conferences including SSPC and NACE national conventions.
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020