Managing Director, CHLOR RID International, Inc., a global supplier of surface preparation testing and surface treatment products.
Educational background includes an undergraduate degree in chemistry and an MBA.
Over 30 years’ experience in the chemical, refining, petrochemical, and capital equipment industries with service in various U.S. and global assignments including sales, business development, marketing, and business management.
An active member of SSPC, NACE, ISO, API and ASTM. Author of papers on international chemical marketing, business development and technical issues, and speaker at industry conferences including SSPC and NACE national conventions.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN