Gavin Bowers, CEng
Operations Manager, Belzona Polymerics Ltd
Gavin Bowers started his professional career in ship maintenance, repair and conversion, where the effects of erosion and corrosion are severe and require managed attention to prevent premature failure. In 1999, he joined Belzona Polymerics in their technical department, becoming involved in product development, technical support, and fault analysis/rectification.
Bowers has also developed validated training courses that lead the field in defining new standards of competence for those in the coating and composite repair industries. A Chartered Engineer and NACE Coating Inspector, CIP Level 3, Bowers is currently the Operations Manager at Belzona Polymerics, overseeing coatings manufacture, dispatch and facilities management.
- Dec03 Covid Planning for Corrosion Companies: What to Do About Cancelled Tradeshows?
- Jan26 Prefab CONNECT 2021 - Virtual Event
- Feb22 5th Advancing Project Controls Summit 2021
- Feb23 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2021 - Virtual Event
- Nov15 SAUDI BUILD Exhibition - The largest construction trade exhibition - November 2021