Gavin Bowers, CEng
Operations Manager, Belzona Polymerics Ltd
Gavin Bowers started his professional career in ship maintenance, repair and conversion, where the effects of erosion and corrosion are severe and require managed attention to prevent premature failure. In 1999, he joined Belzona Polymerics in their technical department, becoming involved in product development, technical support, and fault analysis/rectification.
Bowers has also developed validated training courses that lead the field in defining new standards of competence for those in the coating and composite repair industries. A Chartered Engineer and NACE Coating Inspector, CIP Level 3, Bowers is currently the Operations Manager at Belzona Polymerics, overseeing coatings manufacture, dispatch and facilities management.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London