Francisco Servigna has 15 years experience in the Venezuelan National Oil Company
as process and corrosion engineer, with a bachelor’s science degree in Chemical Engineering, a master’s science degree in Mechanical Engineering (mention Computational Thermoscience) and a Master Business in Project Management. In his experience as corrosion engineer he has provided technical expertise in the areas of chemical treatment, corrosion monitoring (corrosion and scale coupons, determination of sessile and planktonic bacteria), material selection, specifications of coatings, linings, cathodic protection, unit preservation, corrosion evaluations of equipment and infrastructure oﬀshore and onshore (compressor plants, oil ﬂow stations, water treatment plants), application of prediction methods, prevention and corrosion control as well as failure analysis of pipelines, equipment and petroleum facilities.
In addition, Francisco has extensive experience in chemical process simulations, design of units (heat transfer, separator, vessel), hydraulic evaluations of pipelines (single phase and multiphase), process optimization, and use of Computational Fluid Dynamics techniques for modeling at steady state using different softwares (CFX/CFD).
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions