Francis Fasuba, Ph.D.
Omoniyi (Francis) Fasuba graduated with a Ph.D. degree in 2014 from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. During his Ph.D., he studied Galvanic Corrosion, Self-healing, Anodic, Anti-Corrosion Coatings, and Cathodic Protection. He has published papers in peer-reviewed journals in the area of Corrosion and Metallurgy and has made oral and poster presentations at various Coatings and Corrosion conferences around the globe.
His 15 years career in corrosion transverses the Academia, Research, and Manufacturing (Steel and Aluminum) industries.
Francis is a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, (APEGA)
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN)
He is an ISO 9001.2015 Certified Quality Auditor, and holds a NACE Level 2 Certification in Cathodic Protection.
Francis currently work as a Quality Assurance Engineer with EVARZ NA Inc. in Alberta, Canada.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions