Francis Fasuba, Ph.D.
Omoniyi (Francis) Fasuba graduated with a Ph.D. degree in 2014 from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. During his Ph.D., he studied Galvanic Corrosion, Self-healing, Anodic, Anti-Corrosion Coatings, and Cathodic Protection. He has published papers in peer-reviewed journals in the area of Corrosion and Metallurgy and has made oral and poster presentations at various Coatings and Corrosion conferences around the globe.
His 15 years career in corrosion transverses the Academia, Research, and Manufacturing (Steel and Aluminum) industries.
Francis is a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, (APEGA)
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN)
He is an ISO 9001.2015 Certified Quality Auditor, and holds a NACE Level 2 Certification in Cathodic Protection.
Francis currently work as a Quality Assurance Engineer with EVARZ NA Inc. in Alberta, Canada.
- Apr04 Free Webinar - Composite Repairs - Alternative to Welding with Wraps, Patches and Wear Pad
- Apr25 An Understanding of Today's Wet Abrasive Blasting Equipment