Francis Fasuba, Ph.D.
Omoniyi (Francis) Fasuba graduated with a Ph.D. degree in 2014 from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. During his Ph.D., he studied Galvanic Corrosion, Self-healing, Anodic, Anti-Corrosion Coatings, and Cathodic Protection. He has published papers in peer-reviewed journals in the area of Corrosion and Metallurgy and has made oral and poster presentations at various Coatings and Corrosion conferences around the globe.
His 15 years career in corrosion transverses the Academia, Research, and Manufacturing (Steel and Aluminum) industries.
Francis is a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, (APEGA)
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN)
He is an ISO 9001.2015 Certified Quality Auditor and holds a NACE Level 2 Certification in Cathodic Protection. He recently completed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification at the McGill University, Canada.
Francis currently works as a Quality Assurance Engineer with EVARZ NA Inc. in Alberta, Canada.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020