Denis Baker, Eng.
Special Projects Engineer, Rhino Linings Australasia Pty LtdDenis Baker has been with Rhino Linings for more than 7 years overseeing major projects, and suppling technical information, specification, and coating details to the Rhino Linings Australasian Dealer network and their customers. Denis has significant experience to call on in his engineering role at Rhino Linings. He spent 27 years based in Victoria as an Aircraft Ground & Flight Test Engineer and Project Manager in the Australian aeronautical industry. He is a passionate advocate of engineering skills and what they can bring to the community, and regularly presents at seminars, customer briefings, and training activities.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN