Denis Baker, Eng.
Special Projects Engineer, Rhino Linings Australasia Pty LtdDenis Baker has been with Rhino Linings for more than 7 years overseeing major projects, and suppling technical information, specification, and coating details to the Rhino Linings Australasian Dealer network and their customers. Denis has significant experience to call on in his engineering role at Rhino Linings. He spent 27 years based in Victoria as an Aircraft Ground & Flight Test Engineer and Project Manager in the Australian aeronautical industry. He is a passionate advocate of engineering skills and what they can bring to the community, and regularly presents at seminars, customer briefings, and training activities.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London