Product Manager, Tnemec Company Inc.
As Product Manager of Insulation and Specialty Products with Tnemec Company Inc., Andy Hoffman is responsible for new product development, management of specialty high-performance systems, and coordination of their enhancements and application. His primary focus is overseeing the growth of innovative coatings for Tnemec, especially serving a pivotal role in developing the Aerolon brand, and he is well versed on the insulation market and the attributes of different insulative products. Hoffman holds a Bachelors of Business Administration as well as a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Articles by Andy Hoffman
Moisture causes insulation to lose its effectiveness. The author’s experiment reveals how a duplex system that combines an aerogel coating...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May04 Introduction to Corrosion - Adelaide
- May12 ACA - Protecting New Zealand Infrastructure - Auckland
- May15 Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies Conference and Exposition
- May18 ACA - Introduction to Corrosion - Perth
- May23 ACA - Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industries - Brisbane