Product Manager, Tnemec Company Inc.
As Product Manager of Insulation and Specialty Products with Tnemec Company Inc., Andy Hoffman is responsible for new product development, management of specialty high-performance systems, and coordination of their enhancements and application. His primary focus is overseeing the growth of innovative coatings for Tnemec, especially serving a pivotal role in developing the Aerolon brand, and he is well versed on the insulation market and the attributes of different insulative products. Hoffman holds a Bachelors of Business Administration as well as a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London