Strathmore Products, was founded in 1942 to provide custom designed coatings and solvents for industry. Strathmore has been manufacturing customized industrial coatings, diversifying and growing ever since. Three manufacturing facilities are currently maintained in the Syracuse, New York area and Longview, Texas. Each of these facilities have Research and Development Laboratories fully equipped to enhance the manufacturing and development process. A distribution and warehousing facility is maintained in Longview, Texas, with additional third-party distribution points existing in Miami, FL, Laredo, TX, China and Europe. The company was purchased by its previous owners, William R. Udovich and Thomas Burr, in 1979. It was sold to current owners William M. Udovich and Eric T. Burr in 2005.