The Brance-Krachy Co. was founded in 1925 to help electrify the oilfield in Texas. In 1932, the company incorporated and began distributing motors and controls. Brance-Krachy Co. started manufacturing wind-powered rectifiers in 1935 and is the longest standing manufacturer of cathodic protection in the US. In 2015, Brance-Krachy Co. is transitioning into a new, more comprehensive entity: INTEGRATED CORROSION COMPANIES. Integrated Corrosion Companies is an independent distributor and manufacturer of Cathodic Protection & corrosion prevention materials including graphite, cast iron, mixed metal oxide, and aluminum anodes, rectifiers and junction boxes, instruments and line markers. We are a distributor of Mechanical Power Transmission products including AC motors, ball bearings, pillow block bearings, V-Belt sheaves, couplings, hydraulic fittings and industrial hose. We provide application solutions and stocking programs to meet customers' individual needs.