Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Starts: Monday, February 3, 2020 8:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- Where: The St. Regis Houston, 1919 Briar Oaks Lane, Houston, Texas, 77027, United States
- Website: https://go.evvnt.com/542569-2?pid=6277
Advancing Project Controls is North America’s only conference designed specifically for project controls professionals, focused on the hard and soft skills needed to track and influence metrics in real time. You’ll hear how your peers have adopted technology, processes and collaborative relationships to ensure project delivery on time and on budget and reduce risk company-wide.
Returning to Houston for its 4th year, Advancing Project Controls 2020 will give you the opportunity to meet with over 150 project controls leaders, and walk away with the crucial insights to improve data collection from the field, integration of data from subcontractors and create a single source of truth on which decisions can be made. If you want to harness the latest advancements in data analytics and AI to identify overrun and overspend on projects earlier, and accurately predict future risks, join us in 2020 to make sure your workforce has the skills to make data-driven decision making a reality.