Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Starts: Monday, September 23, 2019 8:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Market Center, 2015 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, 75207, Unit
- Website: http://go.evvnt.com/435326-2?pid=6277
Year on year, the pressure to build more complex projects in less time, with fewer resources and a tighter budget is growing exponentially. However, the potential for planning and scheduling teams across the nation to revolutionize how to deal with and overcome these challenges is increasing, too. Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling is returning to Dallas for the second year to look beyond traditional techniques and redefine best practices in the industry. You’ll hear how owners, contractors and trades across the US are leveraging innovation in fields like automation, BIM, schedule monitoring and updating, and more – to enhance workforce efficiency, and deliver on-time, to budget. Don’t be afraid to take the step to transform the standard of your team’s planning and scheduling. Join us this September.