Mega Rust 2016: Naval Corrosion Conference
- Starts: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:00 PM
- Ends: Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
- Website: http://www.navalengineers.org/cvweb/cgi-bin/eventsdll.dll/eventinfo?sessionaltcd=MEGARUST2016REG#details
The nation's top Navy Fleet and industry leaders will gather at Mega Rust 2016 to examine the latestinnovations in corrosion control and coating technologies for naval and maritime ships, craft and aviation systems.
Join us at our larger venue this year – with expanded exhibit hall and increased technical sessions!
The most current and pressing Navy Fleet preservation issues will be discussed by a wide range of keyleaders and practitioners in:
- Intermediate and depot level repair activities
- Research facilities
- Ship owners and operators
- Coatings manufacturers and suppliers
Since its inception in 2005, Mega Rust has become an exclusive educational forum for industry,government experts and professionals in this arena. The opportunity for attendees to learn about thecompanies developing the latest corrosion control technologies has been a key driving force behind thesuccess of Mega Rust. Each year the conference exhibits showcase successful applications of newproducts and coating technologies, research and development, preservation of materials, andenvironmentally compliant processes.
Strong exhibitor presence at Mega Rust has kept both the Navy Fleet and industry informed andknowledgeable, as well as enabled significant strides in “The War on Corrosion". Click here to see whowill be exhibiting.