55th Annual Underground Corrosion Short Course
- Starts: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 12:00 AM
- Ends: Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States
- Website: http://corrosionshortcourse.com/
Annual corrosion short course for anyone interested in causes of corrosion and its control. Courses offered will include Hands-On training, Internal Corrosion, Pipeline Integrity, Coatings, Basic Corrosion, Intermediate Corrosion, Advanced Corrosion, Rectifier Class, Special Topics, and Practical Applications of Corrosion Control.
Our mission is to provide quality education in the causes of corrosion for engineers, corrosion technicians, and construction foremen. We promote excellence in continuing higher education and stress the importance of lifelong learning. Our education courses feature "hands on" experience relevant to both new and tested methods of corrosion control.