2016 CURT National Conference
- Starts: Monday, February 8, 2016 12:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Website: http://www.curt.org/National-Conference-2016.aspx
The 2016 National Conference of the Construction Users Roundtable will be a unique opportunity to network with colleagues, learn best practices and help improve industry performance. The conference is promising to provide outstanding educational and networking opportunities. Be sure to register and make plans to join us in February. The CURT National Conference is one the most important industry events of the year. You won't want to miss it!
- Bring your Young Professionals! Sessions targeted at YPs to drive inspiration, professional development, and leadership skills.
- Take away ideas to improve capital project execution, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Discover the latest and greatest on technology in construction with sessions specific to RFID and UAVs (drones) and they can improve your bottom line.
- Learn how to control project labor risk and qualify contractors based on their commitment to workforce development.
- Gain economic insight (and be entertained) by Economist Anirban Basu.
- Engage industry leaders and trend-setters on cutting edge construction issues.
- Be part of an exciting, thought-provoking 3-day learning experience.
- Create and strengthen your network of owners, contractors and suppliers to help plan your future business strategy.
- Earn 12 Professional Development Hours/Continuing Education Units.