This unique one-day conference, held in conjunction with the World of Concrete Show, will offer innovative, trouble-shooting presentations for those who specify, use, and distribute coatings for concrete. Attendees will receive complimentary show passes to the show upon registration.
Call for Papers
The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submissions for its Coatings for Concrete Conference to be held on February 1, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nev. The conference will be held concurrently with The World of Concrete Show.
This one-day conference will serve as a forum for professionals who develop, specify and use coatings for the protection of concrete and masonry, including:
- Architects and specifiers
- Facility owners
- Home builders, paint contractors, and remodelers
- Laboratory and field testers
- Raw material and equipment suppliers
- Formulators of paints and coatings and other R&D personnel
The Coatings for Concrete Conference will provide a broad audience with opportunities to network with peers, establish new contacts, and discuss practical solutions for concrete coatings use, sustainability and formulation.
Themes and Suggested Topics
- Concrete and Masonry Substrates:
- Testing of Concrete Coatings
- Horizontal vs. Vertical Concrete Coatings
- VOC Regulations for Concrete Coatings
- New Technologies for Concrete Coatings
- Protective Coatings for Concrete
- Failures of Concrete Coatings
- Markets of Interest